Resources from the 2013 Fall Technical Institute
The annual Fall Technical Institute is an opportunity for Breaking Through and Accelerating Opportunity state teams to receive targeted TA on a variety of topics. For this meeting, JFF recruited 18 subject matter experts from across the country to help state teams work through complex issues such as sustainability planning, employer engagement, and building comprehensive support services. Nine state teams attended this year's Institute.
- Provide state teams with targeted technical assistance designed to strengthen solutions, advance the work, and meet outcomes through structured interactions with subject matter experts.
- Enable teams to exchange effective practices and understand how other states or colleges are addressing key issues through peer sharing opportunities.
- Ensure that teams leave the Institute with specific actions and plans to further their implementation and sustainability efforts.
Materials on Ensuring High-Quality Team Teaching (Jon Kerr)
- Team Teaching Cadre Agenda 1
- Team Teaching Cadre Agenda 2
- Full I-BEST Pathway
- Summary of the CCRC Evaluation
- Team Teaching Definition
Materials on Meeting the Numbers (Abby Parcell and Jenny Freeman)
- Two-pager on the Massachusetts Community Colleges and Workforce Development Transformaion Agenda
- More to Most: Scaling Up Effective Community College Practices